Minibook Swap

It's been awhile since I've shared any craft projects. Earlier this summer, Mimi, Martha, Sevvi, and I did a minibook swap, using the theme of favorite things. (Had to use my little camera, so the photo isn't the best.) These were my little contributions. I love using the Tattered Angels glitter spray (it's the turquoise and red on the covers.) It was a very fun swap - I loved everyone else's books!

I've taken over the neighborhood craft group and am signed up for a beginning acrylic class, so hopefully I'll remember to share more crafts! I did make some of the fun glass magnets using instructions from not martha last night.

What are you crafting?


Mimi said...

Yours was so lovely! Actually, they were all very, very lovely, I had a great time.

And, oooooh, glitter spray, tell me more.

DebD said...

Those are so lovely. I wish I had an eye for such things.

I am currently crafting with a HS Orthodox group. We're all doing a piece of a Jesse tree project.

Simply Stork said...

oh they are so lovely :o)

glitter spray??? I havn't heard of that one yet?

great job of being crafty :o) gotta love those swaps!


Marfa said...

I thought you used an airbrush! It is really pretty...nice effect, I'll have to look for it. Olivia has taken that little orange clip for herself! I've been sewing a lot lately.