8/22/08

Minibook Swap

It's been awhile since I've shared any craft projects. Earlier this summer, Mimi, Martha, Sevvi, and I did a minibook swap, using the theme of favorite things. (Had to use my little camera, so the photo isn't the best.) These were my little contributions. I love using the Tattered Angels glitter spray (it's the turquoise and red on the covers.) It was a very fun swap - I loved everyone else's books!

I've taken over the neighborhood craft group and am signed up for a beginning acrylic class, so hopefully I'll remember to share more crafts! I did make some of the fun glass magnets using instructions from not martha last night.

What are you crafting?

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Yours was so lovely! Actually, they were all very, very lovely, I had a great time.

And, oooooh, glitter spray, tell me more.

DebD said...

Those are so lovely. I wish I had an eye for such things.

I am currently crafting with a HS Orthodox group. We're all doing a piece of a Jesse tree project.

Simply Stork said...

oh they are so lovely :o)

glitter spray??? I havn't heard of that one yet?

great job of being crafty :o) gotta love those swaps!

~simply~

Martha said...

I thought you used an airbrush! It is really pretty...nice effect, I'll have to look for it. Olivia has taken that little orange clip for herself! I've been sewing a lot lately.