1/21/09

Valentine's Day ATC Swap

Would anyone like to participate in a Valentine's themed ATC swap? Depending upon how many people are interested, I'd like to have each of us create one ATC for everyone in the group. If there's a large interest, I'll split us up into smaller groups. No rules other than that the ATC be Valentine related and standard ATC size (see link above). Any media of your choice - rubber stamps, photos, collage, etc. Please leave a comment if you're interested and a way for me to contact you. I'll leave sign-up open until (comments now closed). After that, ATCs should be mailed to me before February 6, along with a SASE. I'll then gather them together and mail them out, hopefully right in time for February 14! Updated: We now have ten so I'm going to close comments so we can get started on our ATCs!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

Meeeeeeeeee! I'd like to participate.

::Sylvia:: said...

Oh me too! me too! :)

Meadowlark Days said...

Yay! I'm glad you're joining in!

Martha said...

Count me in!!!

KatCollects said...

I would love to do this swap.
Hugs,
Kathy

Kassianni said...

I would love to be part of this! I've never heard of this. it sounds wonderful! count me in. :)

Janelle said...

I want to play, too!

ELK said...

yes this sounds fun ....glad you got in on my bird swap!
Blessings,
ELK

Emily said...

Sounds sooo fun! Sign me up!

Collectingraindrops@gmail.com

It'll be a great way for me to ignore that deadline that's hanging over my head! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to participate as well.