3/9/10

Jordan Pond

I don't think I ever posted any photos of our time in Maine, or if I did, I can't find them in my archives. Today is Tea Tuesday again. Jordan Pond is a lovely little lake in Acadia National Park with the Bubbles peaks behind it, featured in Martha Stewart Living last summer. The restaurant there is famous for its popovers and tea, which we enjoyed on a chilly afternoon during our week there in October. Earlier that week, we'd hiked around Jordan Pond, much of it on a little boardwalk constructed over the mossy shoreline. The fall colors were near their peak and it was a beautiful time. Jordan Pond Tea is a blend of black and green that produces a refreshing flavor. I find I really enjoy blends of tea, such as Tazo's Joy, which is a blend of black, green, and oolong. Next time I visit Staple & Spice in Rapid City, I will need to buy some looseleaf black and green and blend them together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tea Tuesday. Jordon Pond tea sounds wonderful. I love the tin.

oxo Judy

Anonymous said...

Jordon Pond sounds enchanting, Happy T to you! Christen

Unknown said...

How special! it sounds like a lovely lovely place .... those warmer days are just around the corner aren't they!?!
Happy T today! Kimmie

Mimi said...

Ooooh, that does sound lovely.