12/16/08

Christmas Crafting: Ongoing Scrapbook



(I'm on the left, in case you were wondering what I look like! :-)



I like to make small scrapbooks for gifts for people, but I wanted to be able to make something for my sister that wouldn't be restricted to one event or one visit, etc. I decided to start an 8.5 x 11 ring-binder scrapbook for her this Christmas. I'm really liking this style of scrapbook, since it's so easy to add pages and I can use different sizes as well. I'll be able to send her additional pages as time goes on. Here are a few pages. As you can see, I like to keep things pretty simple.

6 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Your scrapbook is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I love how you used those sign language images on there. We sign in this house. I love signing.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful layouts! I'v about 3 years behind on mine, yikes.
a.

elizabeth said...

Yay! You're beautiful! Not that I am suprised. :)

and what a lovely gift ... sister's are grand!!

Meadowlark Days said...

Glad you all like it! Elizabeth, you're too kind.

elizabeth said...

As I would say, too kind nothing! BEAUTIFUL. really. i could go on, you know. eyes, cheek bones - clearly. God makes beautiful people. :)