12/27/09

Sweet Shiloh


They're sharing pet photos and stories over at Shutter Sisters today, and of course I just can't resist that! My sweet pup turned 2 on December 9; these photos were taken a week before Christmas, when he was enjoying the autumn leaves and sunshine out in the backyard. He continues to entertain us and win the hearts of visitors. He's extremely social and will go from person to person when we have gatherings, trying to figure out who will let him lick their feet or even sit on their lap while he tries to nibble their ears. He was in heaven this last week with houseguests, following them around constantly, prefering to cuddle with them over me, and trying to sneak up the stairs to their room. He sleeps a lot more than he did a year ago and we've even given in and let him sleep with us sometimes. He sits by the door waiting for me when I leave, watching out the window, and greets me with great enthusiasm when I come home. His silly antics and puppy love have wiggled their way deep into our hearts. We love you, Shiloh!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

very sweet!!! pets are such blessings to us.

Irene said...

awww...